Howell Legal Inc. is a corporate law boutique based in Providence, RI on a mission to empower entrepreneurs as a growth partner. Our approach isn’t just outside-the-box; we’re trying to break the box and build something new.
While we're not actively looking to fill any positions right now, we're always eager to explore adding experienced attorneys that share our vision.
We are a remote-first company, where the team works together, in-person, about once a week. For talented, experienced candidates, we will consider a fully-remote arrangement. We are serious about work-life balance. With rare exceptions, we respect your nights and weekends, and we always honor holidays and vacations.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• 4+ years of corporate and transactional legal experience from an AmLaw 200 firm or a sophisticated boutique.
• Significant experience managing: Venture financings, technology mergers & acquisitions, or licensing & commercial contracts for early-stage technology companies
• License to practice law in the United States (Rhode Island is preferred, but not required).
If you think that you'd be a fit, we’d love to start a conversation. Please apply by emailing Ryan Juliano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email should include your resume and a message explaining:
1. What you’re looking for in the next chapter of your career
2. What excites you about Howell Legal.